Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been out for a week, I was off getting engaged, that’s right I’m finally tied down… can’t believe it.

Anyway I hope everyone had a good 4th, and to let you all know Warrior Ministry celebrated it’s 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY this past Tuesday! Glory be to God and I pray that this ministry has been a blessing to you, and I thank you all for your support and attention.

Always remember that I am just a man anointed to do this by the Holy Spirit of God and not my own strength, to him be the Glory and Honor and Praise FOREVER!

Ok now down to business. This whole summer I have been disciplined, trained and taught by the Lord over a very important subject… GETTING YOUR PRAYERS ANSWERED.

The Lord wants to see you all BLESSED! O my friends please understand that your God LOVES you and he wants to see you blessed in every area of life… Don’t believe me? Check this out, Jesus said in John 10:10, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I HAVE COME THAT THEY MAY HAVE LIFE, AND HAVE IT TO THE FULL.”

So do not let people or society lie to you making you think, “ O… I’m a Christian so I must be poor, sad and just a boring praying blob!” NO! the bible said we are the light of the world and we should shine brightly… How can we shine if we are boring, the world won’t be attracted to a boring person, think about it… you would right?

So to sum it all up, the Lord wants to answer your prayers, shoot he already has. Jesus says, “And whatever you ask in MY name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”

Please realize God wants you LOOKING good, FEELING good, DRIVING good, EATING good… just plain LIVING GOOD! So the next couple of weeks I am going to share with you all the things that God has told me and I will give you examples of how this word is working in my life. And if you obey these Biblical truths, you WILL have results in JESUS name.

HOPE YOU’RE EXCITED THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!!

Be Blessed
Warrior
Will Mitchell

No comments: